Why Choose Pacific bartending School?
The Fourteen Reasons
- Friendly, no pressure. all inclusive environment.
- Real job hunting skills. Not FAKE "Job Placement" promises!
- Fully Licensed: The Pacific Bartending School is fully licensed by the State of California and permitted to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary and Vocational Education located in Sacramento.
- Modern Facilities: All of our equipment is up-to-date and fully functional. Our immaculate classrooms are structured to give you every advantage to develop the skills you need.
- Experienced Instructors: Our instructor averages over 30 years of real-world experience in all areas of bartending.
- Great Location with plenty of FREE PARKING! Crenshaw Blvd / 405 FREEWAY.
- One Student, One Station: We are the only school in the Los Angeles area that limits class size so that you are guaranteed your own workstation each and every day. Overbooking is a very common practice among national bartending school chains. This will never happen at Pacific Bartending School. Most bartending schools have 5 or 6 stations where they typically have 3-4 students per station!
- Free Refresher Classes: Whether it's one week or one year after graduation, our grads are always welcome to return to the school for additional training or to practice free of charge.
- Our doors are always open during classes: You are more than welcome to check out and observe our classes in progress.
- Convenient Location: We are right in the heart of the South Bay – easy to find and convenient to get to.
- Flexible Class Times: Two classes daily at 1:30pm -5pm and 6:00pm-9pm. We also hold Saturday classes from 11am-3pm for five consecutive Saturdays.
- We don't just teach how to make drinks. We teach you how to WORK.
- Affordability: With our current promotion at $295.00 we are indisputably the best value in the beverage service training industry.
- Our instructors, Jordan and Drew have worked in the food and beverage industry since 1980 working in Restaurants, Hotels and Night Clubs. No other school can match their expertise.! MOST BARTENDING SCHOOLS HIRE FORMER STUDENTS TO TEACH AT $16.00 AN HOUR. REAL BARTENDERS EARN THE EQUIVALENT OF $30.00+ PER HOUR. THOSE "INSTRUCTORS" AT OTHER SCHOOLS ARE NOT REAL BARTENDERS! WE ARE!