Copyright 2018 Pacific Bartending School
Pacific Bartending School 310-515-9002
What should you do?
All bartending schools claim to be the best. At first glance, they all seem pretty similar... All you need is one compelling reason to go with one over the other.
How about 15 reasons?
- More Local Job Leads The Pacific Bartending School maintains one of the largest private service industry databases in the Greater Los Angeles area. We are in constant contact with key personnel from our extensive database of bars, lounges, restaurants, clubs and hotels to learn of job openings as soon as they are available - often before they reach the newspapers or Internet.
- National Job Placement Assistance Through our national affiliates, we can help you find employment almost anywhere in the United States. Job placement assistance is always provided to our students and graduates at no additional charge.
- Fully Licensed. The Pacific Bartending School is fully licensed by the State of California and permitted to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary and Vocational Education in Sacramento.
- Modern Facilities All of our equipment is up-to-date and fully functional. Our immaculate classrooms are structured to give you every advantage to develop the skills you need.
- Experienced Instructors Our instructors average over 20 years of real-world experience in all areas of bartending.
- Free Extended Financing There is no need to provide us with your whole tuition up front. Use your credit card or debit card to make a payment. Get started with just $200.
- VideoCocktailer Learn faster and with less effort using our own State-of-the-Art instructional aids. Come in and see why VideoCocktailer has completely revolutionized professional bartending school training.
- One Student-One Station We are the only school in the Los Angeles area that limits class size so that you are guaranteed your own workstation each and every day. Overbooking is a very common practice among national bartending school chains. This will never happen at Pacific Bartending School...UNLESS we are having a special!
Free Refresher Classes Whether it's one week or one year after graduation, our grads are always welcome to return to the school for additional training or practice free of charge.
- Our doors are always open during classes. You are more than welcome to check out and observe our classes in progress.
- Convenient Location. We are right in the heart of the South Bay – easy to find and convenient to get to.
- Flexible. Class Times: Two classes daily at 1:30pm, and 6:00pm. We also hold Saturday classes. 11am-3pm.
- On-Site Job Placement Counselor We employ a full time on-site Job Placement Counselor to assist you with every aspect of your job search including resume writing.
- Affordability. With our tuition at $495 and an easy payment plan that lets you get started with just $200, we are indisputably the best value in the beverage service training industry.
Instruction: All lessons are based on extensive experience in the food and beverage industry. Our instructor, Jordan Miller, has worked in the hospitality industry since 1980. No other school can match his expertise.